Our commitment in preserving the National Heritage...
...is a step toward casting the future,
growing green from the very beginning.
The Firm has accrued during the years a significative experience in the field of employment and trade-unions law, assisting its clients both in litigation and out-of-court, with a peculiar attention for employers, both public and private, focusing also on the correct management between business development and human resources welfare. The Firm takes care of contractual aspects, assisting the client in its business organisation, in the field of workplace’s security and data protection. The Firm offers assistance and training in the field of workers’ remote control, duty of loyalty, protection of the confidentiality of information, management of disciplinary issues, if necessary, assisted by a team of IT experts and risk managers.
Within trade-union law, the Firm gives assistance and advice in negotiations concerning both supplementary collective and proximity agreements.
Considering the importance achieved by such aspects due to the SarsCov2 pandemic, the Firm has supported its client with training in the field of smart-working, concerning both contractual aspects and data protection issues, as well as the improvement of the relationship between employers and employees, considering that, in the next future, such aspects will become essential in assuring the correct balance between employees’ welfare and company’s productivity.
A schematic portfolio of advice recently given in this area:
- Drafting of subordinate and self-employment contracts
- Agency contracts
- Tender contracts and outsourcing contracts
- Due diligence on all aspects of employment law
- Drafting of pacts of non-competition, stability and confidentiality
- Negotiation of collective company contracts and preparation of company regulations
- Participation in trade union negotiations, consultation procedures and information
- Drafting of disciplinary codes
- Disciplinary procedures
- Changes of job role, transfers and secondments
- Individual and collective dismissals and mobility procedures
- Assistance and counsel in relations with labour inspectors, insurance and social security bodies and management of relevant legal matters
- Video surveillance and procedures for the management of confidentiality, use of information systems and electronic mail
- Counsel in matters of safety at work and work-related illness
- Assistance with international secondments (offered to both Italian and foreign contractors)