Our commitment in preserving the National Heritage...
...is a step toward casting the future,
growing green from the very beginning.
Tax & Law
Our civil lawyers provide qualified assistance and counsel on tax issues arising from commercial and corporate activity. We advise clients on the realisation of splits, mergers and acquisitions, acquisitions of company assets, handover of business sectors, and development of commercial networks, as well as tax-related issues that arise in everyday business.
We guarantee our client total control over the implications arising from common and more unusual operations. Our experience in litigation means we are successful from the very early stages of a tax inspection.
A schematic profile of services we offer in the tax field:
- Ongoing counsel in matters of direct and indirect tax, from a budgetary and business perspective
- Assistance with the tax and business aspects of particular operations, aiding with the drawing-up of contracts and reviewing material proposed by the opposite side
- Assistance to private clients in the resolution of tax-related problems arising from a change of residence, termination of shareholding or financial investment
- Assistance with the tax aspects of the management, protection and generational transfer of family assets
- Assistance with international tax law regarding direct tax, VAT and other indirect taxes
- Consultation and assistance in interactions with administrative bodies
- Assistance in the pre-contentious phases of management in the dealings with administration with the intention of leading the other party to dismiss the case, tax assessment settlements, judicial conciliation and such like
Drafting of investigations into business activity on behalf of the party from which they are